In School (Code of conduct)
- You should respect every teacher.
- You should look upon your schoolmates as your brothers and sisters.
- You should do your homework every day.
- You should always be in a proper uniform.
- You should be punctual and sincere.
- You should participate in all curricular and extra curricular activities.
- You should not make fun of those students who are weak in studies.
Always (In school and outside)
- Always behave very politely to everyone (Behave with others in a manner in which you would like them to be behave with you).
- Don’t waste your Time (Time will never come back).
- Keep away from bad company (Bad Company will poison your language, behaviour and career).
- You should always speak well to your school teachers.
- You should worship your school and uphold its dignity and honour.
- Worship your parents (Since God could not be present everywhere, he created parents).
- Try to use the terms “Thank You” , “Excuse Me” , “ Pardon Me”, “Sorry” as much as possible in your daily routine of conversation.